Payments to the Society
This PayPal button can be used to make any kind of payment to the Society, including Membership Dues, Conference Fees, and Donations:
To Pay GASC Membership Dues or Conference Fees:
- Click the yellow “Donate” button above.
- The next screen allows you to enter an amount in Canadian dollars. Enter the desired number (see below) with two final 00s (e.g. “6000” for $CDN 60). PayPal or your credit card company will charge you the equivalent sum in your own currency.
- Select your payment method. If you have your own PayPal account you can click the blue button to use it to pay. If you want to pay by credit card, click the white button.
- At the top of the next page you will see “Write a note (optional).” Please click on this and briefly indicate what you are paying for.
- You can then provide the payment specifics. After you have done that, you can click “Donate Now.”
- The GA Secretary-Treasurer will soon after email you an official receipt.
- If you have any problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual GASC Membership Dues for 2023:
- Regular: $CDN 60
- Student, Retired or Under-employed: $CDN 40
GASC 2023 Conference Fees:
- Regular Member: $CDN 110
- Student, Retired, Under-employed Member: $CDN 80
- Regular Non-Member: $CDN 180
- Student, Retired, Under-employed Non-Member: $CDN 130
- Non-Presenting Participant (Zoom only): $CDN 80
Payments are received in Canadian Dollars. To see how much that will mean for your own currency, see: Converter
Signed receipts will be provided for all payments.